How to Sync the Remote
Check the sync status of your board first :
- If the Sync button on the board is off, it means the board is not paired with any remote.
- If the Sync button on the board is blue, it means it is waiting for its paired remote to turn on.
- If the Sync button on the board is blinking blue, it means that the board and the remote are paired and connected.
How to pair the remote with the board
- Switch off the board
- Switch off the remote
- Put the remote on "slow" mode
- Activate the "child safety"
- Switch the board on
- Use a paper clip to push the "sync" button (within 15 seconds after switching the board on)
- Use the remote to brake
- While maintaining the brake, switch on the remote and wait for 10 seconds
You're good to go!